Pledge to uphold the standards for LGBT families
- Support the Rights of LGBT Parents.
- Honor Existing Relationships Regardless of Legal Labels.
- Honor the Children’s Existing Parental Relationships After a Break-Up.
- Maintain Continuity For the Children.
- Seek a Voluntary Resolution.
- Remember That Breaking Up Is Hard to Do.
- Investigate Allegations Of Abuse.
- The Absence of Agreements or Legal Relationships Should Not Determine Outcome.
- Treat Litigation as a Last Resort.
- Refuse to Resort to Homophobic/Transphobic Laws and Sentiments.
[gravityform id=”6″ title=”true” description=”true”]