The digital communications intern works as part of GLAD’s digital team to plan and share content and engage with the online community in order to meet GLAD’s public education, outreach and marketing goals.
- Work with the Department to produce fully integrated online and offline campaigns
- Maintain GLAD’s editorial calendar
- Track analytics for website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Share insights on digital communications trends
- Understanding of all aspects of digital communications and social media
- Quick to learn new things, particularly on the technical side
- General management and communication skills
This is an unpaid position with the possibility for school credit. Hours are flexible during business hours; we request a minimum of twelve hours a week.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and link to a portfolio or work samples to Amanda Johnston email@example.com