Video: State of the LGBTQ+ Union
Hear from the panel of experts as they dive deep into the intersecting local, state, and national issues of concern to our communities, and the opportunities we have to move forward toward equality and justice.
This discussion is co-presented by GLAD, the Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition (MTPC), and the National LGBTQ Task Force, covering the big issues our community faces amid multiple ongoing crises. The live event was held on February 26, 2021.
- Mary Bonauto, Civil Rights Project Director at GLAD
- Kierra Johnson, Executive Director of the National LGBTQ Task Force
- Tre’Andre Valentine, Executive Director of MTPC
Moderated by Janson Wu, GLAD’s Executive Director.
- Working for Lived Equity Report | MTPC
- President Biden’s executive orders impacting LGBTQ+ people | National LGBTQ Task Force
- HUD’s recent commitment to protect LGBTQ+ people from discrimination in housing and shelters | NPR
- 5 Years of Marriage Equality on Obergefell Anniversary | GLAD
- Learn more and take action for transgender youth and student athletes in New Hampshire | TransActionNH
- GLAD Answers: Free and confidential legal infoline for New England
Join GLAD, MTPC, and the National LGBTQ Task Force in our work to achieve full equality!
- Connect with GLAD on our website, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Connect with MTPC on their website, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Connect with the Task Force on their website, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
GLAD’s Justice HangOUTs are free interactive online events featuring LGBTQ+ movement leaders to give you the information you need about the issues you care about, and an opportunity to ask your burning questions. Watch past Justice HangOUT discussions.
Stay tuned for more Justice HangOUTs and future events about the issues you care about. Click here to visit our events page.