Rhode Island Public Policy Advocates
Rhode Island Public Policy Advocates is a group of organizations from across the state coming together to build and strengthen connections, collaborate, and discuss LGBTQ+ advocacy priorities.
Stay tuned for updates on the group’s legislative priorities.
About the Rhode Island Public Policy Advocates
At each convening, members gain:
- New and strengthened relationships with RI advocates
- A greater understanding of issues impacting LGBTQ+ people in RI
- Opportunities for collaboration and partnerships
Rhode Island Public Policy Advocates member organizations:
- ACLU of Rhode Island
- AIDS Project Rhode Island
- Alien Athletes
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island
- Black and Pink RI
- Coyote RI
- GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders
- LGBTQ Action Rhode Island
- Old Lesbians Organizing for Change – RI Chapter
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New England
- Project Weber/RENEW
- Rhode Island Commission for Human Rights
- Rhode Island Commission on Prejudice & Bias
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- Rhode Island Legal Services, Inc.
- SAGE Rhode Island
- Sojourner House
- TGI Network
- The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health
- Working Families RI
- Youth Pride Rhode Island
To learn more or to sign your organization up to join the Rhode Island Public Policy Advocates, please contact Qwin Mbabazi at firstname.lastname@example.org.