What Our Community Needs to Know About Monkeypox
For the most up-to-date monkeypox information and resources, visit GLAD.org/monkeypox.
Accurate information about monkeypox can help keep our community informed and healthy. Here are some resources about monkeypox and the vaccine, JYNNEOS:
- Monkeypox Information | CDC
- JYNNEOS Monkeypox Vaccine Distribution by Jurisdiction | U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Monkeypox Vaccination Access Project | Grant Roth, MPH
- MPXresponse.org | RESPND-MI
- Monkeypox Information, including a fact sheet about the impact on gay and bisexual men | Fenway Health
- Six Ways We Can Have Safer Sex in the Time of Monkeypox | RESPND-MI
- What Gay and Bisexual Men Need to Know about Monkeypox | Gay Sexuality & Social Policy Institute (GSSPI) at UCLA
Thanks to our friends at Fenway Health for putting together this informative resources. Please click through for the full Twitter thread with information and infographics.
To ensure that our community has accurate information about monkeypox – its symptoms, how it’s spread, & when to seek medical care – Fenway Health has created these infographics. Please view and share with your networks. Together, we can keep our community healthy and informed! pic.twitter.com/Z27YkS1YJ1
— Fenway Health (@FenwayHealth) June 10, 2022
For more information, visit GLAD.org/monkeypox.