LGBTQ Youth of Color Asked to Share Thoughts for “Our Health Matters” Study
GLAD is proud to be a part of the community advisory board for this important study organized by Fenway Health, BAGLY, and Boston GLASS:
The Fenway Institute, in partnership with BAGLY Inc. and Boston GLASS, is pleased to announce TWO research opportunities for Boston LGBTQ youth of color.
Our Health Matters – Interviews with 13 to 17 year old LGBTQ Youth of Color
What Do You Have to Do?
- Share your experiences and thoughts about LGBTQ youth programs in a one on one interview that will last about an hour.
- For your time, you will receive a $35 gift card.
- Participation is completely optional.
When and Where?
- At a place and time that works for you!
- We will meet in a safe place such as a youth program or community health center.
How Do You Get More Information?
- Contact email@example.com or (617) 804-5436
Our Health Matters – It’s a Movement Research Study with 16 to 25 year old LGBTQ Youth of Color
It’s a Movement is a research study for 16 to 25 year old LGBTQ youth of color in the Boston area. In this study, youth learn research, activism, and self-care skills to help them become agents of change in the LGBTQ youth of color community! This study will take place through weekly sessions over the course of 16 weeks.
For more information, call 857-313-6549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
NOTE: Youth ages 16 and 17 can participate in BOTH research opportunities!