Youth | Youth Organizations | Maine
- Portland Outright is a youth-driven program that offers support and services to LGBTQQ+ and Allied young people in the greater Portland, Maine area.
- Outright L/A creating safe and affirming environments for youth age 22 and under who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or questioning. Serving Lewiston/Auburn.
- Downeast GLSEN strives to assure that each member of every school community is valued and respected regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/expression. GLSEN is a national education organization making schools safer for ALL students, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/expression. Based in Ellsworth.
- Out As I Want To Be is an organization for LGBTQ young people, and straight allies, ages 14-22.
- Maine Transgender Network provides support and resources for the transgender community, families, and significant others, and raises awareness about the varied forms of gender identity and expression by providing training and consultation for mental health and social service professionals.
- GLSEN Southern Maine works to ensure safe schools for all students, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Trans Youth Equality Foundation based in Maine TYEF serves all of New England, providing education, advocacy and support for transgender and gender non-conforming children and youth and their families.