Skip Header to Content
GLAD Logo GLAD Logo Skip Primary Navigation to Content

Resources from GLAD Answers

If you are looking to update your name or gender on ID documents, visit our Transgender ID Project. Otherwise, visit our GLAD Answers page and select “Email” to complete an intake form or leave us a detailed voicemail and we will respond within two weeks.


National Resources


LGBTQ+ Helplines


New England Legal and Other Services




New Hampshire:

Rhode Island:



Back to GLAD Answers