Youth Organizations | New Hampshire
- GLSEN New Hampshire ensures safe schools for all students, regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity.
- New Hampshire Youth Movement is a movement of young people transforming their political system so it serves and is led by the people it has left behind.
- PFLAG New Hampshire is an organization of LGBTQ+ people, parents, families, and allies who work together to create an equitable and inclusive world.
- Seacoast Outright create a safe space for youth to explore the topics of gender and sexuality in a welcoming and understanding environment.
- Rural Outright engages activists, students, businesses, and partner organizations to support and advocate for rural LGBTQIA+ people and their allies.
- 603 Equality is statewide, grassroots, LGBTQ+ advocacy organization.
Advocates Respond to Arguments in Federal Challenge to NH Classroom Censorship LawRead More
The “banned concepts” law creates an unconstitutional barrier to discussions of race, gender, disability, and LGBTQ+ topics in schools and public workplaces.
New Hampshire House passes two bills attacking LGBTQ+ rights; LGBTQ+, public education, and child welfare advocates respondRead More
New Hampshire House passes two bills attacking LGBTQ+ rights; LGBTQ+, public education, and child welfare advocates respond For…
ACLU-NH and GLAD Warn School Library Book Removals Would Violate Free Speech and N.H. ConstitutionRead More
Banning books from school libraries undermines diversity and inclusion in our schools and raises serious legal questions.