Fiercely Defending Equality & Justice For All
Across the country, extremist politicians are trying to define and limit how we are allowed to live.
From threatening our marriages and families, banning access to essential healthcare, to censoring books and discussions about our lives, shutting down drag shows and more – LGBTQ+ people are being targeted.
For 45 years, GLAD has pursued cutting-edge legal strategies to ensure LGBTQ+ people in New England and beyond can live and thrive on our own terms, whether you’re going to school, looking for your next job opportunity, getting married and starting a family, celebrating at a Pride event or looking for a place to call home.
GLAD believes in a world where all of us have the peace of mind, well-being, and self-determination to live our lives as we are with dignity, recognition, and respect.
If you believe in that world too, join us. We are:
- Protecting LGBTQ+ families and making sure our laws recognize all the ways our families are formed
- Defending nondiscrimination protections in the workplace, housing, and public accommodations and making sure religion can’t be used as a justification for discrimination
- Expanding Access to PrEP and Working to End the HIV Epidemic
- Fighting censorship and school policies targeting LGBTQ+ students, so queer and trans youth can be themselves and thrive
- Stopping the criminalization of basic healthcare for transgender young people
- Defending Marriage Equality
- and so much more
Your support makes this vital work possible. Donate here.
Get updates in the fight for LGBTQ+ and HIV justice. Join our list.